About this Support Policy
This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us regarding Flits Service.
If you have questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please Contact us before using the Flits App. We may amend this Support Policy from time to time, so check this page to ensure that you are aware of all the new changes. This Support Policy is effective from 3 August 2017.
By using any part of our Web Application or providing personal information to us, you give us the permission to process it as set out in this Support Policy.
Flits Support Policy
At Flits, we work to improvise your customer experience through an eye-catching Customer Account Page including next-generation reward program (Store Credit), Wishlist, Social Login, Advanced Order Filter, Reorder, Recently Viewed Products to be successful with your e-commerce store. We are happy to answer all your questions regarding Flits set up in your store. Our support team is available Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM IST, excluding holidays.
Note: Login and Sign Up pages and processes, reCAPTCHA is not managed by Flits application. It is on Shopify's end. So if you have any queries regarding this part please contact Shopify Support Team.
What Our Support Service Covers?
- Our Support Service includes assistance with Flits installations, set up and guidance to use.
- General questions about Flits.
- Questions regarding the technical scope of our app.
- Guidance for the usage of different modules provided by Flits.
- If you're planning to change your theme, please inform us in advance if you wish to carry forward the Flits feature settings on your new theme.
What do we include in Customer Account Page support?
- We will help you Set up Customer Account Page colour schema to match with your Store Theme.
- We will also help you with the Customer Account Page design changes.
- Design changes support will be provided based on your plan selection.
- In Basic Plan - You can request for Colour Schema changes, Flits account page menu tabs reordering
- In Business Plan - You can request for Flits Customer Account Page menu tabs relocation, button CSS changes and alignment changes for the elements of Flits Customer Account Page.
- In Enterprise Plan - You can request for Flits Customer Account Page Template changes, you can share your design suggestion with us we will help you with technically feasible changes.
- You can request to include additional pages in the Flits Customer Account Page.
- If your requested page is of any third-party application or created using any third-party application, we will help you to redirect to that third-party application page because without integration we can't include third-party application content in Flits Customer Account Page.
- Please note that we can't include third-party application content in Flits Customer Account Page without Integration.
What do we include in Wishlist Premium tool support?
- Questions regarding Wishlist feature.
- Guidance with the usage of Wishlist.
- We will set up a Wishlist icon on the Collection page and Product page as per your suggestion. (If your product or collection page is created using any third-party application, it will take a longer than usual to implement your wishlist request)
- We will help you set up a Wishlist icon in your theme header after reviewing the technical feasibility to implement your request.
- We will help you relocate or re-align the Wishlist icon or button as per your request.
- You can also request to change Wishlist icon and for that, you have to provide .SVG file of the icon.
- We will help you to import your existing Wishlist data to Flits and for that, you have to provide a .CSV file of the data in an appropriate format. Our support executives will guide you on this. For more information on this click here.
- Please note that all Wishlist changes are theme dependent, so we will confirm the feasibility of changes after reviewing the theme-code structure. It might take 24-48 business days to verify your theme code structure.
What do we include in Social Login Premium tool support?
- We will setup Social Login icons as per your suggestion on Login and Sign-Up form.
- We will change the Colour and Text of the Social Login buttons based on your requirement. (Note: We are displaying the Social Login options as the relevant brand's usage policy.)
- We will help you to re-size or re-align the Social Login buttons to match with your Store Theme.
- If you wish to use your Private application for Social Login, you need to create your Private application for that platform. We will help guide you on this. For information click here.
- Please note that through Social Login we are offering quick login options, once the button is clicked the further login processes are managed by the relevant Social Media platforms. We can't add any extra information on the login form displayed.
What do we include in Store Credit Premium tool support?
- We will help you to setup store credit premium tool to effectively use our reward and referral program.
- We will help you set up the Spent Store Credit option on the Cart Page and if required we will set up it on the Cart Drawer.
- You can request for the re-location or re-alignment of the Spent Store Credit option.
- If you're a Shopify Plus merchant you can request to set up the Spent Store Credit option on the Checkout Page.
- Please note that due to some security reasons only Shopify Plus merchants can request to set up Spent Credit on the Checkout Page.
- You can review our Help Document to Set up Credit Earning and Spent rules as per your business need. Click here to open the Store Credit Help Document.
- Regarding Credit Activity notifications you can review the Integration section of Flits Admin. For any further assistance, you can raise a support request.
- If you wish to implement any Reward Program Launching Page for marketing purpose, you have to provide design and content of that page, we will help you with this too.
- We will help you to merge your existing Reward Program data with Flits. The time of migrating your existing data with Flits is depended on the customer count.
What our Support Service Covers in Custom Layout Support? (Only design changes, not any features)
- We will not include that support request which will impact our existing code structure.
- We will give up to 8 hrs support for custom layout request.
- We will start work once you give permission to update code in your existing theme. You can make a copy of that theme.
- We are not responsible if any third party agency developer brakes our code. We will help you as per your request.
What our Support Service Covers in Flits custom API?
- We are providing our API document so your theme developer can play around it for any third-party app integration. If any technical help your developer need then flits tech team will help you up to 8 hours.
- Through our well-organized API document, your mobile app developer can integrate flits with your mobile app.
- We will help you to implement technically feasible workflow with any third-party app.
What’s not included in Flits support?
- Errors related to your store’s theme which can affect the customer registration page. This issue can be resolved much better by your theme developer.
- Login and Sign Up form design changes and customization is not included in Flits.
- We will not cover any theme customization request in our support.
- Regarding design changes and customizations - We reserve the right to deny support to the customers that have exceeded their customer support hours limits.
- We will not include any new Feature Implementation request in our Support Hours.
- Due to another application installation, if you're not able to access Flits features and as it depends on both application, we need some more time to review such kind of request. We will help you with Flits part only.
The Flits support team is available from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM IST, excluding holidays. Although we strive to respond to all queries within 24 hours, our actual response time may vary and it may take a bit longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
If you would like to contact us regarding cost issues or pre-sales questions, use our Contact Form. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Flits support channels
- We are available at email@example.com
- You can generate a ticket from our freshdesk and get the Support services from us.
- Our Enterprise users will get the Live Chat [9:30 AM - 5:30 PM IST, Mon - Fri] and Call Support [once in a month].
- If we are not available on the live chat, you can drop your issue. Our support executive will get back to you asap.
At Flits, we aim to provide you with upstanding support and professionalism. Any conversations that are of unprofessional nature or include insults towards our staff and business, we reserve the right to refuse further assistance to that merchant.
Limitation of liability
When creating a staff account for Flits support staff, we are not liable for any changes, customization, or alterations to your shop that may result in lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our products or services.
For urgent support requests, we are always available
Urgent requests like Server Hiccups or any of the app feature stops working(which affect your business model) for such kind of urgent request our team is always available to help you.
But the regular feature set up request raised on weekends might take a longer than usual to serve.
On weekends or public holidays, it is quite difficult to reach back to you within 24 hours or to resolve your queries or reply to your questions on one go. As our teammates might busy spending some family time. We will try our best to help you resolve your queries.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
For any urgent support request, feel free to drop your concern on any of our support channels.