About this Support Policy
This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us regarding Flits Service.
If you have questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please Contact us before using the Flits App. We may amend this Support Policy from time to time, so check this page to ensure that you are aware of all the new changes. This Support Policy is effective from 3rd August 2017.
By using any part of our Web Application or providing personal information to us, you give us the permission to process it as set out in this Support Policy.
Flits Support Policy
At Flits, we work to improvise your customer experience through an eye catching customer account page including next generation reward program (Store credit), Wishlist, Social Login, Advanced Dashboard, Reorder, Recently Viewed Products to be successful with your e-commerce store. We are happy to answer all your questions regarding Flits setup in your store.
What Our Support Service Covers
- Our Support Service includes assistance with Flits installations, setting up and use.
- General questions about Flits.
- Questions regarding the technical scope of our app.
- Guidance with usage for different modules.
What do we include in Wishlist Add-On support?
- We will setup wishlist icon on Collection page and Product page as per your suggestion.
- Questions regarding Wishlist feature.
- Guidance with usage of Wishlist.
- To change Wishlist icon merchant should provide .svg file.
What do we include in Social Login Add-On support?
- We will setup Social Login icons as per your suggestion on Login and Sign-Up form.
- We will change Color and Text of the buttons based on your requirement.
What do we include in Store Credit Add-On support?
- We will help you to setup store credit add-on to effectively use our reward and referral program.
What’s not included in Flits support
- Errors related to your store’s theme which can affect the customer registration page. This issue can be resolved much better by your theme developer.
- Application conflicts related to theme customization.
- We reserve the right to deny support to the customers that have exceeded their customer support hours limits.
- Feature update
What our Support Service Covers in Custom Layout Support.
- We will not include that support request which will impact our existing code structure.
- We will give up to 8 hrs support for custom layout request.
- We will start work once you give permission to update code in your existing theme. You can make copy of that theme.
- We are not responsible if any third party agency developer brakes our code. We will help you as per your request.
What our Support Service Covers in Flits custom API .
- We are providing our API document so your theme developer can play around it for any third-party app integration. If any technical help your developer need then flits tech team will help you up to 8 hours.
- Through our well-organized API document, your mobile app developer can integrate flits with your mobile app.
The Flits support team is available from Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM IST, excluding holidays. Although we strive to respond to all queries within 24 hours, our actual response time may vary and it may take a bit longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
If you would like to contact us regarding cost issues or pre-sales questions, use our Contact Form. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Flits support channels
- We are available at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can generate a ticket from our freshdesk and get the Support services from us.
- If we are not available at live chat, you can drop your issue. Our support person will get back to you asap.
At Flits, we aim to provide you with upstanding support and professionalism. Any conversations that are of unprofessional nature or include insults towards our staff and business, we will reserve the right to refuse further assistance to that merchant.
Limitation of liability
When creating a staff account for Flits support staff, we are not liable for any changes, customization, or alterations to your shop that may result in lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our products or services.